As a registered Attendee or Delegate (“you”) of TokenExpo / FinTech on the Block (the “Event”) you agree to these terms and conditions (collectively, this “Agreement”) with LLC “Baza” (hereafter the “Company”). If you are completing the registration on behalf of another individual, you warrant that you have made the attendee or participant aware of this Agreement and that he or she has accepted these terms and conditions.
1. Attendee Requirements
• Admittance. Your registration entitles you only to admittance to the Event. All other costs associated with your attendance (e.g., travel and accommodation expenses) shall be borne solely by you, and the Company shall have no liability for such costs.
• Use of Likeness. By attending the Event you grant the Company the right at the Event to record, film, photograph, or capture your likeness in any media and to distribute, broadcast, use or otherwise disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from or any payment to you.
• Event Content. The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any or all aspects of the Event, including but not limited to the Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, moderators, venue and time.
• Identification. At the time of check-in you must provide a form of photo identification.
• Attendee Badge Usage. Attendee badges must be worn at all times in Event areas.
• Visa Requirements. It is solely your responsibility to comply with any government visa requirements and failure to do so does not constitute a basis for a refund.
2. Prohibited Conduct
• Limitations on Use. By registering, you agree not to share, transfer, sell or trade your badge. If you violate this policy, the Company may cancel your attendance and retain any payments.
• Photography, Audio and Video recording. You are allowed to take pictures and make audio and/or video recording of TokenExpo and FinTech on the Block conference in all spaces and areas available to general public, apart from the areas and spaces marked as “private” or “by invitation only”
• Denial of Admission. The Company reserves the right to deny admission to anyone for any reason.
• Payment. Applicable fees are due upon registration.
• You must meet all outlined payment deadlines. If the payment is insufficient or declined for any reason, the Company may refuse to admit you and shall have no resulting liability.
• Taxes. Fees may be subject sales tax, value added tax, or other taxes and duties, which, if applicable, will be charged to you in addition to the fees.
• No Retroactive Fees Adjustments. Once you have registered, your fees will not be adjusted downward based on any sponsorship, discount or any other reason.
4. Cancelation, Substitution and Lost Badge Policy
• Attendee Fees are non-refundable. The Company does not refund fees. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not have the right to cancel or terminate this Agreement.
• No Carry Over Fees. There will be no carry over of registrations or fees to subsequent events.
• No Subsequent Speaker Refunds. Paid attendees that later join as speakers are not entitled to a refund of attendee fees paid.
6. Intellectual Property
• All intellectual property rights in and to the Event, the Event content, and all materials distributed at or in connection with the Event are owned by the Company or the Event Sponsors or Speakers. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks or other trade names appearing at the Event, in any Event content or in any materials distributed at or in connection with the Event for any reason without the prior written permission of the Company.
• For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to vest in you any legal or beneficial right in or to any trademarks or other intellectual property rights owned or used under license by the Company; nor does this Agreement grant to you any right or license to any other intellectual property rights of the Company, all of which shall at all times remain the exclusive property of the Company.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability
• The Company gives no warranties in respect of any aspect of the Event or any materials related thereto or offered at the Event and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness, and merchantability. The Event is provided on an “as-is” basis. The Company does not accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by you or any person on any aspect of the Event or any information provided at the Event.
• Except as required by law, the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event or other aspect related thereto or in connection with this Agreement.
• The maximum aggregate liability of the Company for any claim in any way connected with, or arising from, the Event or this Agreement, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission), shall be limited to the amount paid by you to the Company under this Agreement.
• The Company’s failure to exercise any right shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights. The Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations where such failure results from any cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary for this Agreement to otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with the Company’s prior written consent.
• A party that substantially prevails in an action brought under this Agreement is entitled to recover from the other party its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs. Both parties agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that all modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein.
• No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and you acknowledge that you do not have any authority of any kind to bind the Company in any respect whatsoever.
9. Applicable Law
This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the English law; the parties agree that the courts of the State of California, USA, and the Russian Federation shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with this Agreement.